I never stop working. When I am free, I keep making some random UCCW widgets or do something in Photoshop. Just random, nothing for publishing. I do it because while working randomly the mind is able to think even more, so out of some random, not-so-good widgets, comes out something like this:




The last two screenshots show what all widgets you get in this skin:
Beautiful, right? I hope people like it. This time, I am not giving free version of this because having a free as well as paid version for a UCCW Skin doesn't feel good. Also, as free are for trying the developer's work, I have a couple of them for this purpose. And, there can't be a real difference between UCCW Skin's free and paid version, it becomes senseless. People stay happy with the free one and no one looks at the paid ones. Not all, there are people who bought my apps just to make me happy and support my work, and I love them all! But, currently, I am in an URGENT need of money. The great response for Iridescent UCCW has made me very happy, people are still buying it. Let's see if this one is also loved by them...
Some more shots of the new Vivid UCCW Skin:
I love making these Nexus 4 mockups. It's difficult to make when you don't have a Nexus 4. I don't have it, but I still somehow make them, nothing is impossible for me. :D




The last two screenshots show what all widgets you get in this skin:
- Vivid Clock 1 (4x3) - The simple clock at position 1
- Vivid Clock 2 (4x3) - It has a battery circle around the analog clock
- Vivid Clock 3 (4x3) - It has a battery bar in place of the seperation between date and weather in the first two widgets and also the percentage text beside it
- Vivid Search (4x1) - The Google Search widget
- Vivid NotifyBar (4x1) - The bar below the search widget showing notifications (missed calls, text messages, Gmail)
- Vivid Notify Calls (1x1) - Individual missed calls notification widget
- Vivid Notify SMS (1x1) - Individual SMS notification widget
- Vivid Notify Gmail (1x1) - Individual Gmail notification widget
The widgets are resizable, you can resize them to any grid dimension you want. You can get this skin here:







No comments:
Post a Comment